A non-profit initiative formed to support education and skill development, with a focus on utilizing the power of Internet.
The initiative aims to :
- Enhance process of learning & teaching through easy to use, relevant & interactive online content
- Blend digital & e-learning methods with conventional teaching practices to bring out deeper learning for the students
- Build value through efficient 'Content Curation & Delivery Processes'
- Reach out to students from all segments and also those living in remote areas
An initiative, which aims to start online classes for users who find it difficult to do so.
Main features of the initiative :
- Easy-to-use interface, WhatsApp*, to start online classes
- Once users (students & teachers) gain comfort level, they continue online classes through "e-Classrooms", "e-Workshops" & "e-Tuitions" offered through Google Meet* or Zoom* and Google Classroom*
*WhatsApp is owned by Facebook, Inc.*Google Meet & Google Classroom are owned by Google LLC*Zoom is owned by Zoom Video Communications, Inc.