Content Management involves managing teaching & learning through 'e-Classrooms' & 'e-Tuitions'.
- Interesting and interactive content is curated at the back end and arranged topic-wise in the form of 'Assignments'.
- Assignments are organized in a manner which facilitates collaboration & value addition and fosters communication between teachers and students
- Together, these assignments are called 'Classwork'
- 'Classwork' consists of Videos, Worksheets, Practice Exercises and Questions & Quizzes, with focus on concept clarity
- Depending upon available infrastructure, the 'Classwork' can be done in a class room environment, facilitated by a teacher or by users (students) individually
- Teachers can monitor the progress of each user, and after being graded, teachers can return work along with comments
- Users (students & teachers) can complete 'Classwork' on their own pace or within a predetermined time frame
- Online live session conducted by our teacher, using 'Google Meet' or 'Zoom'
- Focus is on building subject concept clarity among students rather than rote learning
- Students join e-Tuition through their computers or mobile phones at the allotted time slot and attend the online session