e-Classroom is a guided online classroom wherein teachers & students can log in from anywhere and anytime and do their classwork.
- Interesting and interactive content is curated at the back end and arranged topic-wise in the form of ‘classwork’ in each of these e-Classrooms
- 'Classwork' consists of Materials, Assignments and Questions & Quizzes, mainly visual and interactive which give more concept clarity
- Depending upon available infrastructure, the 'classwork' can be done in a class room environment, facilitated by a teacher or by students individually
- Teachers can monitor the progress for each student, and after being graded, teachers can return work along with comments
- Students can complete 'classwork' on their own pace or within a predetermined time frame
e-Classroom is an integral part of the Digital Learning & Teaching Program (DLTP) and is available to program partners. The partners are also provided support through contact workshops and online 'e-Workshops'.