e-Workshop is a virtual session conducted through 'Google Meet', providing regular support to address issues and ensure effective implementation.
e-Workshops typically cover following agenda:
- Internet and Using the Power of Internet for Education
- Digital Learning & Teaching practices / Learning styles
- Using Learning Management Systems (LMS) for teaching
- Using e-content for subject concept clarity
- Using curated content Classwork / Assignments through ‘e-Classroom'
- Lesson Planning with e-content and 'Planning Tools'
- Planning through Curriculum Topics & Learning Objectives (Sub-Topics)
- Planning & Tracking through Monthly / Weekly Schedules & e-Logs
- Group Activity : Hands-on session : Using e-content (e-Classroom)
- Group Activity : Demonstration / Presentation through ‘e-Classes'
- Introduction to virtual hand holding sessions