Blended Learning & Teaching Program has evolved through ground level implementations and continuous feedback from users.
The program focuses on strengthening basic subject concepts while using the power of Internet for education and skill development.
Main components of the program are:
- Content delivery and management through 'e-Classrooms ’, consisting of curated and interesting online material of different types (Videos, Games, Activities, Simulations, Quizzes & Exercises etc.), from different sources
- Tools for utilizing the content and guidance for setting up of e-Classes
- Training through regular online and offline workshops ( ‘e-Workshops ’ & ‘Contact Workshops ’ )
For Partner Organizations / Trainers / Teachers :
- Low cost and appropriate ICT technology and consultancy for efficient delivery of teaching-learning process in classrooms & training sessions
- Easy to use platform for interactive and interesting blended teaching-learning
- Support for teachers for optimum utilization of online educational content through ‘e-Classrooms’
- Support for teachers through planning tools
- ‘Contact Workshops ’ & ‘e-Workshops ’ for providing support throughout the year to address issues and ensure effective implementation
- Support for management through ‘Customized Online Management Reports’
- Enrollment / Registration in different ‘e-Classrooms ’ for accessing relevant ‘Classwork’ which includes Videos / Assignments / Questions and Exercises arranged as per ‘Curriculum Mapping’
- Flexibility to complete the ‘Classwork’ at their own pace or as per scheduled time frame
- Online interaction with ‘e-Classroom’ teachers for regular support and feedback
- Contact classes with teachers / subject matter experts, if required
- Online sessions / coaching conducted by our teachers through 'e-Tuition'